|Determined Gas Capacity:
|Pressure Reducing Valve Air Supply:
|Pressure Reducing Valve Output Pressure:
|Expiratory Resistance (30/Lmin):
|Air Supply Valve Opening Pressure:
Positive pressure air breathing apparatus
This series of products is equipped with a wide field of vision, bright, good airtight comprehensive cover, the gas supply device is equipped with a small volume, light weight, stable performance of the new air supply valve; Use high-strength backplane and high quality high-pressure gas cylinders with high safety factor; The pressure reducing valve device is equipped with a residual gas alarm, which can send a sound signal to the wearer to remind the user to leave the scene in time within the specified gas cylinder pressure range.
This series of products in similar products, with light weight, small size, use; Easy to maintain, comfortable to wear, stable performance and other advantages, is an ideal personal respiratory protection device engaged in rescue and disaster relief, fire fighting operations.
|Country of origin
|Dezhou, Shandong, China
|Determined gas capacity
|Pressure reducing valve air supply
|Pressure reducing valve output pressure
|Expiratory resistance (30/Lmin)
|Air supply valve opening pressure
Use of positive pressure air breathing apparatus
1. When wearing, first disconnect the quick connector (to prevent the full cover from being damaged during wearing), then support the back of the human body (the air bottle switch is below), adjust the shoulder belt and belt according to the body shape and tie it tightly, so as to fit, secure and comfortable.
2. Put the long strap on the full cover around the neck, place the full cover on the chest before use, so that it can be sucked and worn, and then connect the quick connector.
3. Set the transfer switch of the supply valve to the off position and open the air bottle switch.
4. Wear a full cover (can not tie) for 2 to 3 deep breaths, should feel comfortable. When holding or exhaling, the supply valve should stop supplying air without "sizzling" sound. Press the lever of the supply valve by hand to check that it opens or closes flexibly. When everything is normal, tighten the full cover strap to a degree that is both airtight and comfortable, without obvious tenderness.
5. After leaving the scene and arriving at the safe place, loosen the full cover strap clip and remove the full cover.
6. Turn off the gas cylinder switch, open the supply valve, unplug the quick connector, and remove the respirator from the body.
Contact Person: Mr. Hui Sheng
Tel: +86 18660407019